The Tom & Nancy Harvey Team
- License #:
- CalRE #01864883
On the Personal Side
Our drive and desire to provide excellent service is defined by our diverse professional and community experiences.
Enjoying life and helping clients achieve their real estate goals goes hand-in-hand with their commitment to community involvement...especially when it comes to children. We support Angels 4 Hearts, a local organization helping children with heart defects be “kids” before heart patients by making a cash donation for each of our closed escrows.
When we are not working or volunteering, we enjoy golf, cooking, wine tasting and walking the Sacramento neighborhoods. The highlights of our lives are enjoying our adult children, their spouses and our four grandchildren Hayden, Alex, Charlotte and Savannah.
Buying and selling homes doesn't have to be complicated if you have the right team on your side! We look forward to earning your confidence as the team with Twice the Value!
- MBA -Thunderbird Graduate School of International Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Owner of a roof manufacturing company and a highway safety products supplier
- Current Treasurer and Past President of the Arden Oaks Neighborhood Association Board
- Founding Member Point West Rotary Club (Past President & Paul Harris Fellow)
- Past President and Current Treasurer of the Board of The Point West Rotary Club Foundation
- Loaves and Fishes volunteer
- Grandfather’s Club of Sacramento
Nancy Dowd Harvey
- Elementary School Teacher
- Owner of a catering, event coordination and food consulting company
- Author of The Savvy Celebrations Cookbook
- Pi Beta Phi Chapter and Alumnae Club - President
- Junior League of Sacramento – Executive Board Member and Chairperson of the Child Abuse Speaker’s Bureau
- Loyola Guild Executive Board at Jesuit High School 4 years
- Rio Americano High School Board/Major Fundraiser Chairman
- Chairperson for The Shriner’s Hospital Winter Gala
- Point West Rotary Club Paul Harris Fellow
- Angels 4 Hearts Fairy Grandmother
- A Sacramento native, grew up in Arden Oaks and attended El Camino High School. The neighborhood is where we also raised our son and daughter and currently reside.